Wednesday 8 July 2015

Disney's Bad Hair Day 2015 Movie Review ~ Bubble Blossom Blog

Hi Guys, 

 I recently watched the new Disney movie Bad Hair Day with my little sister and I thought that I would review it for my readers today . 

Let's Get Started !

The Cast 

There are three main parts in the movie and these are the parts played by , in my opinion the most well known actresses / actors in the film . 


  Laura Marano plays " Monica" , a teenage girl obsessed with technology    and runs a blog to get peoples opinions about every aspect of her life . 




 Leigh - Allen Baker plays "Liz" , a secret agent trying to recover a lost necklace from Monica (Laura Marano), who bought it at an antique store for her prom night.



  

Christian Campbell plays "Pierce" a greedy criminal who stole the necklace from an exhibition , afterward the necklace goes on quite a journey and  it ends up with Monica.

The Plot 

Monica is a tech obsessed teen who likes to hear the opinion of her blog audience on major and minor decisions in life , from which haircut to choose , to which dress to wear etc. She bought a diamond necklace in an antique store for her prom . On the morning of her prom things aren't going as planned . The morning continues to get worse when so-called Secret Agent Liz shows up at her door looking for the jewel. 

After a deal is made between the two , they set off to town to buy Monica new accessories for the prom which is now hours away. Whilst this is going on , Pierce , the thief who originally stole the necklace is on the hunt for it also. 

My overall thoughts 

Overall this is a generic Disney  Channel Teen movie. It was good , but also predictable like most other Disney Channel Movies. I liked the plot because it is quite different to most others , and I enjoyed them film . I would reccommend it to young people aged 8-12 . 

Thanks for reading , 

Bye xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment