Saturday 18 July 2015

Birthday Haul 2015 ~ Bubble Blossom Blog

Hey Guys ,
 It was recently my birthday , and since birthday hauls are so popular on youtube and in the blogging world , I am going to do that for you today . Before I begin I just would like to say that I'm not bragging by any means , all of these gifts were bought for me by friends or family , or I bought them from money I got for my birthday . I am very grateful for everything I received. 

Let's Get Started ! 

I'm going to start off with the presents my friends bought for me , and I am just going to show you them all collectively . I am not going to name people just in case anyone doesn't want to be named . 


This smells amazing ! I've never owned a large Yankee Candle before , so I got very excited when I opened this ! 

This Lush smells so good also ! It includes the Happy Hippy shower gel and the Magnificent soap with real mango chunks. 

I got this cute cosmetics bag , which will definitely be coming on my holiday to Spain with me , and I also got this tea tree facial scrub , which I have reviewed on this blog befor and I was raving about this in January/February , so I was a very happy girl when I received this. 




These three photos are just bits and bobs that my friends also got me , and I also got the Baby Skin instant pore eraser , which I forgot to photograph , but is literally one of my most favourite things ever. 



I bought these Nike trainers with the money that some of my friends also got me . I fell in love with these when I saw them and I had to buy them . 



My parents bought me an ipad mini 2 , which is by far my favourite present from this year . I am so grateful for this , and I love it so much ! 



My grandparents on my mothers side bought me this Alex and Ani silver bracelet . This is so pretty . The name of the charm is Tree of Life. 

My grandparents on my Dads side gave me a voucher to my favourite shopping center , which I cannot wait to spend on my next shopping spree. 

I am extremely grateful for everything I got for my birthday this year . I could not ask for better friends and family . 

I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you next week . 

PS : One of my best friends has started a blog of her own , she would appreciate if you could check it out !
Bye xo 







No comments:

Post a Comment