Friday 26 June 2015

Summer evening outfit for €35 ~Bubble Blossom Blog





Hey Guys , 

I know its been almost two weeks since I've posted , and I'm so sorry about that. Anyway , from now on I'm going to be posting once a week , because I don't want to have to spend my Summer Break at a computer all day !! Don't worry, I'll make sure I put plenty of effort into my posts and make them the best they possibly can be . 

Today I'm going to be showing you a Summer look for girls , where everything can be bought online at a budget of €35 .This week I will be doing an evening Summer look which doesn't include makeup. Lets get started !

Trousers

These are from Penneys/Primark for €12.00. I decided to go with trousers instead of a skirt or a dress because they're something different but this style of trouser is so light and comfortable for a Summer evening.
                                                         Check it out here !

Top


At a bargain of only €7.00 in River Island , the grey colour of this crop top compliments the wine colour of the trousers.

Footwear

These nude and silver sandals are perfect with this look ! They work well with the trousers and at €6.00 in Penneys/Primark , what's not to like ?!

Accessories


With only €10.00 left , this look only needs limited accessories because of the amount of print on the trousers. This gold look bangle from River Island for €6.00 does the trick .

Straw Trilby
Down to the last €4.00, this straw trilby was meant to be . At exactly €4.00 in Penneys /Primark our outfit is complete !!

I hope you love the outfit as much as I do. Thanks for reading , 
Bye xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment